Since an early age, I’ve always had an extreme passion for creating products. Now, I run a product agency called MiniCorp where we build profitable products & businesses from concepts & ideas. I’m also an advisor to some pretty great companies.
I love speaking about all things product and encouraging young entrepreneurs to take their leap. I love creating content on my journey. It offers transparency and helps me to see how I've progressed closer to my goals. It also to help inspire other creative entrepreneurs to do.
In this episode I discuss:
- How I need to learn to give better direction and become a better communicator.
- I need to scale MiniCorp.
- I never realised how good at selling I was.
- Travelling makes me really miss my family a lot.
- Creating content is keeping me honest.